Last updated: 17 September 2021
1. About this policy
In this policy:
- "we", "us" or "Lentune" means Lentune Limited.
- "you" means you, the person using our services, or visiting our website.
- "site" or "website" means any website owned by Lentune Limited.
- "services" means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website
- "personal information" means identifiable information about you, like your name, email, and telephone number etc.
- "statistical information" means aggregated or anonymised information, that does not personally identify you.
2. Information we collect
a) Information we collect automatically
When you visit our site, we automatically collect statistical information using cookies. A cookie is a piece of code that creates a file on your computer to track the pages that you view on our website. The information we collect includes:
- the first three parts of the IP address of the device
- the pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on
- the date and time the site was visited
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- the operating system (for example, Windows 7 or Mac OSX) on the device used
- the type of web browser used (for example, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox)
- other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
This information does not personally identify you.
b) Information you provide to us directly
If you submit an online form, request information, complete a quiz or otherwise submit information to us through the website then we may also collect:
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number
- your company name
- any other personal information you provide
It is your choice to provide us with this information. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
3. How we use your information
We use your personal information and statistical information to:
- ensure that our service is right for your business needs
- communicate with you in response to a query or form submission
- improve our services
- administer, evaluate and improve our website
- assess and improve our marketing and advertising
- send you relevant marketing communications
- market to you online
- screen for potential risk and fraud
3. Who we share your information with
Lentune shares data with third parties to help us use your information, in the ways described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your information at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We will not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties. Your information will be made available internally for the above purposes and we may also disclose your information to trusted third parties or subcontractors.
4. Access to your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Changes to this policy